2017-2018 Budget Highlights
- Budget to Budget increase of only 1.22%
- Tax Levy DECREASE for the third year in a row! Proposed Real Property Tax -1.68%
- Program additions and enhancements including:
- Part Time Social Worker
- Return of the MHS Summer Program
- Additional Student Field Trips
- Professional Development and Learning
- Equipment for B&G and Food Services
- Replacement of 4 School Busses
- After School Transportation (including ALES)
- Athletic Uniform Replacement Cycle
Additional NYS School Aid dollars are being used to decrease
2017-2018 Budget Presentations
See the overview of the Allegany-Limestone Central School District 2017-2018 Budget HERE!
See the budget presentations for our schools, professional development, athletics, and technology HERE!
See the special education, food services, buildings and grounds, and transportation budget presentation HERE!
Public Hearing for the ALCS 2017-2018 Budget - Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Proposition #1 - The ALCS 2017-2018 Budget
Proposition #2 - The 2017 Capital Project
School Board Election (2 open seats)
Voter eligibility and voting location:
• Registered voters over the age of 18 who have been residents of the district for at least 30 days are eligible to vote
• All district residents vote in the Allegany-Limestone Middle/High School near the gym *
*Enter the school near the tennis courts. There will be parking available near the door. Follow the road left and to the end.
2017-2018 Budget Vote and Board of Education Election will take place
from Noon to 9:00 PM
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Please remember to take our exit survey after you vote!
as of the April 18, 2017 Board of Education meeting: