WNYRIC ServiceNow Options:Allegany-Limestone has entered into a partnership with WNYRIC, Western New York Regional Information Center, for Managed Information Technology Support Service. This service, Managed IT, will provide direct foundational support to our district’s Instructional Technology Plan and District Goals.
Beginning on Monday, March 17, WNYRIC will be responsible for managing our technical service requests via phone call, email, creating a service ticket, or online chat.
Service Desk support for all technology users in our district:
- Hardware or software technical concerns
- WAN/LAN issues
- Wireless or network access
- Content filtering support
- Application issues
- Application password reset assistance
- Other technical concerns
Additionally, Managed IT will provide:
- IT policy, procedure and guideline development
- Infrastructure, equipment planning, inventory and maintenance
- IT project coordination
- Technical support
- Purchasing coordination support
- Budget development support
- Management and development of technical staff
Many of these services will be handled by our technicians, Bob, Dave, Jeff and Lori. It is imperative that requests for services are logged through the service desk starting on March 17th.
The WNYRIC Service Desk is accessible through the following means
- Telephone – The service desk is staffed weekdays between the hours of 7:00 AM and 4:30 PM
- Email – Send email requests to the service desk any time.
- Live Chat – link is available Monday through Friday 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Create your own Work Order and monitor the progress via email as the ticket is worked on and updated.